SITE MANAGER VACANCY
Duties of Site Manager
- Maintaining Health and Safety by ensuring that standards are adhered to and improved upon in the section
- Manage the operation of the section by allocating work plans to Shift Supervisors
- Establish production controls to ensure optimum utilization of production plans and resources
- Daily reporting to the Mine Manager/operations director/Projects manager
- General site administration from planning to recruitment of right personnel
- Provision of resources to the Overseer miner to use in executing his duties underground.
- Sourcing of new jobs .
- He should be a go to man at the site.
- Mining Degree or diploma
- NEC appointment card
- Full Blasting Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Problem solving skills
- Report writing skills
- Understanding of mine planning procedures
- Mine Health and Safety Act knowledge
- Labour management skills
Applications should be submitted no later than 26 August 2022