Ventilation Design for Operational Mine
- Ventilation volumetric determination
- Intake airways design
- Return airways design
- Ventilation Standards to comply with the relevant company standards and legal requirements
- Air changes
- Auxiliary fan (Secondary Ventilation)
- Primary Ventilation System
Ventilation Design For new Mines
- The general planning of the ventilation of a mine
- Planning for ventilation control in case of a fan break-break down or fires.
- Giving advice on blasting times and re-entry intervals.
- Ordering and issue of ventilation equipment
- Determining intakes (down casts) airways through which fresh air pass.
- Determine the mine working areas
- Determine the up casts airways through which contaminated air passes after ventilating working areas of the mine.
- Determining the size of shafts, Calculation of volume of air required in relation 10 size/column size